Fire is fun

Oct. 4th, 2011 12:59 pm
prettybirdy979: (Default)
Dad's birthday today, so we brought a cake. Decided we didn't want candles (too many for the cake) and put 24 sparklers on it instead.

Indoors.

Yeah... not that smart. Smoke alarms went off (which reminded us to replace one alarm's battery-it's very quiet), the stairs were full of smoke (which made getting my school books hard) and the puppy wasn't happy. He had to be held while it burned and got a bone to make up for it. I now know why the sparkler box states "For outdoor use only". 

Not to mention, this morning the gas lighter we brought to light the sparklers blew up in my brother's hand. No injuries, just a pissed set of parents and a very burnt lighter.

Profile

prettybirdy979: (Default)
prettybirdy979

July 2013

S M T W T F S
 1234 56
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Syndicate

RSS Atom

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 26th, 2017 05:56 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios